Are you an artist or crafter? We are always looking for new talent---original handcrafted and designed work only. If so, please request information and follow us on our Facebook page for announcements and interesting tidbits about The Pike Road Arts & Crafts Fair. Please don’t forget to share our Facebook page!!!
Please make plans to come and celebrate The Pike Road Arts & Crafts Fair with us on Saturday, from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm on November 3, 2018 at the Historic Marks House, Pike, Road, Alabama. Thousands of visitors will join us where they can enjoy diverse works of quality artwork and craftwork, delicious food and great shopping just in time for the Thanksgiving and Christmas Season.
What to look forward to as a vendor or guest at the Fair:
- Decorative Crafts – homemade home décor, wall hangings, stained glass, garden art, garden and house plants, etc.
- Functional Crafts –quilts, musical instruments, baskets, clothing, leather, crockware, spa & skin care, homemade candles, sauces, grains, etc.
- Jewelry – (only category allowed to display/sell jewelry)
- Mixed Media – works combining two or more mediums
- Paintings – oils, acrylics, watercolor, etc.
- Pottery/Ceramics – earthenware, raku, porcelain, etc.
- BBQ, home baked goods, sweets, Mocha Nut Squares, etc.
- Hands on crafts for children
Artists & Crafters Selection Process
- All vendors are juried by a panel and selected based on images submitted with their applications. Therefore, current quality photos which show your work and booth to their fullest potential are encouraged.
- Images must be representative of the works that will be shown at our Fair. Selection is based on quality and skill in workmanship, original and creative ideas and attractiveness of display. Vendors with quality works may be accepted to a “wait list” once a category is full.
- Do not send samples; they will not be presented during the jury process nor will they be returned.