Pike Road Civic & Community Club’s
47th Annual Arts & Crafts Fair
We invite you to exhibit at Pike Road’s 47th Annual Arts and Crafts Fair. Come share your best with us -- arts, crafts, handmade items, toys, plants, antiques, furniture, etc., anything except used clothing and food.
IMPORTANT EXHIBITOR RULES!!! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!!
MAKE SURE YOU CAN COMPLY WITH ALL THE REGULATIONS, ESPECIALLY THE
VEHICLE SPECIFICATIONS AND TIMES OF ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES.
1. Our show has always been a “first come, first served” show. In the interest of maintaining a quality show, the committee has decided to reserve the right to limit the number of exhibitors in each category.
2. A $50 fee will be charged for each Regular space, (12' x 10'). There are a very limited number of Tailgate spaces located around the perimeter of the yard. The fee is $100 for a 20' by 12' space. Spaces abut each other. There is no extra area for you around your assigned space. Most Tailgate (12' x 20') spaces do not have parking behind the space. There will be no electricity available and no generators will be allowed in the yard. Two people may sell at a booth. Additional persons will be charged $1 admission.
3. We will assign the place where you will exhibit. If you were in the Fair last year, you may have the same space if you wish. If you want to change locations or if you are new to the Fair, we will do our best to place you where you choose. New assignments are made according to the date the application was received.
4. Due to congestion in the exhibitor area, we will allow only cars, mini-vans and pickup trucks in the gate Saturday morning. THIS WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED. RV's, motor homes, and vehicles with trailers will be allowed in the yard on Friday and must exit the yard on Friday by 8:00 PM.
5. No vehicle will be allowed into the fenced sales area after 8AM or before 4PM on Saturday, November 2nd. ONLY ONE VEHICLE PER SPACE IS ALLOWED IN THE YARD. (If you need to bring 2 cars in, buy 2 spaces.) Exhibitors must stay until 4PM. Please note the opening hour is 9AM.
6. Exhibitors are responsible for furnishing their own change, tables, chairs, and display items. Exhibitors are responsible for collecting and paying sales tax and obtaining state and local licenses. The Pike Road Civic Club and Community Club will assume no responsibility for loss or theft of items exhibited or damages incurred.
7. EXHIBITOR FEES CANNOT BE REFUNDED FOR CANCELLATION BY EXHIBITOR OR SPONSOR.
8. Exhibitors will be permitted to set up their displays on Friday, November 1st, starting at Noon to 8PM. Overnight parking is allowed in the exhibitor parking area for those who have self-contained vehicles.
9. There will be a $30.00 fee for returned checks! Certified check, money order or cash-2 weeks prior.
10. New Rules: No animals. No propane or kerosene heaters. (NO FOOD VENDORS.)
11. BY SIGNING THIS APPLICATION, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS SET OUT ABOVE.Download the 2012 Exhibitor Form Here